Labels

Monday 28 January 2013

Blog Feedback


The blog feedback I received was very positive and I am extremely pleased with my efforts and overall outcome of the marking. The one 'improvement'/ suggestion highlighted was to create a video journal; this is where I would be filmed and explain what processes, experiments and outcomes I had achieved in that lesson. When viewing another students video journal I feel it would make my blog more interesting and show another type of medium. However, I am not looking forward to the filming because I don't like talking on camera; I will be overcoming this problem by teaming up with two other students in my group; Daisy and Nicola, where we plan to take it in turns to explain our daily outcome - I feel this will make me more comfortable because of the support from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment