Labels

Monday 7 January 2013

Journal - 07/01/13 Watergun





Today was the shooting of our water gun scene and so we needed a transparent surface to aim the water at; at first we chose a large window located at the school. However, once we started filming we noticed the reflection was very obvious and so came to the decision not to use a window. We eventually came up with using a thin piece of transparent material known as acetate . As the props manager it was my duty to find some acetate at late notice and so I went to the art department where I was sure they would have some. I also had the duty of getting the water gun, I chose a small scale one because I felt this would add to the comical theme.
Overall I feel this shooting was very successful because we captured another scene which means we will soon be able to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment