Labels

Friday 18 January 2013

18/01/13 Re- thinking green screen backgrounds

Today I decided to ask the public their thoughts and opinions on our green screen outcomes; I recieved some negative feedback towards the outcomes which included "The scale doesn't appear to have a sense of realism", " Overall appearance seems very fake", therefore I decided to experiment with different backgrounds. I chose moving backgrounds which was inspired by a film consisting of the same themes and genre as ours; Johnny English. However the outcome didn't feel successful because I feel the movement in the background was distracting and took the main focus off the action in the foreground; and because the main focus was the same colour as the background, the action just blended in which means I will have to re-think background idea's

No comments:

Post a Comment