Labels

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Journal 30/01/13


Today was the last chance to edit before the first screening and so I quickly and effiecently completed my role in order for The titles and transitions could be put in.
I overlapped two frames and changed the opacity, this technique worked really well for some frames. However my group felt the continuous use of this technique became to repetitive and predictable, therefore leading on to boredom. With this in mind we were to short on time to consider any other options and so went with the idea just for the first screening and will be fixing this before the deadline.
 
I feel most of the editing was smooth and flowed well exspecially the parts involving paper being thrown at the screen; this technique really involves the audience and draws them in but I feel when re-editing we will have to make the contents and      themes of the film more obvious to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment