Labels

Monday 28 January 2013

Journal - 28/01/13 Final Cut Pro



Today I planned to continue the editing of our opening title sequence on final cut pro. However, as I opened my previously saved progress I soon discovered the file had become corrupt and we was unfortunately unable to open it. This was a huge problem because it meant I would have to re-edit everything and so would not be able to hand over to Daisy and Thomas in order for them to add the titles and transitions. To solve this problem me and Nicola decided to split the editing, whilst she converted all the videos and imported them in to final cut pro, I re-edited the green screens that had become corrupt. I feel this situation has taught me to have a back up of our work as technology can be very unreliable, overall I don't feel the day was as successful as I expected because of the negative impact, this means we may not get to go over the editing before the first screening and so will put all effort in to get it smooth, and sophisticated on the first go.

No comments:

Post a Comment