Labels

Friday 25 January 2013

Journal - 25/01/13

I continued the editing of the green screens and feel the progress  has been very successful; the whole sequence will be completed by the dead line and we plan to add the transitions, sound and titles on monday.
I really like the effect the black background had on the falling photo because it decreased the visual aspect of the piece of thread and made the photo appear to be floating, gently down - I really like the outcome and feel it will have a positive impact to the overall outcome.

I also experimented with other footage involving the green screen, however because they consisted of a lot of camera movement and moving props I don't feel the outcome was sophisticated and clear. Therefore I will be using the new footage we shot in order to create a successful outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment